View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 06:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nowsthetime

Same BS from husband

Hello all:

My husband (again) has started to bring up the fact that "he can't even have a glass of wine with me". This usually comes up when we are arguing. I was trying to be patient (not my strong suit) but I am starting to resent him, a lot. I'm also starting to think that he is a dum& a$$ for saying this. He says it is boring... I told him that I feel sorry for him that he needs me to drink to have fun, he answered that if he drinks and I don't we are not on the same level. I really don't agree. We have been out and we have had a great time, him drinking and me sober.

My AV is having a field day with this. Something like "get drunk and show him why you can't drink". I also went to a wedding and had a pounding headache and my AV kept trying to convince me to have a couple of sips to help my headache. How messed up is that.

I am posting all this because I am not allowing all this to sneak up on me. Part of my plan is posting here when I have issues or AV is getting loud.

I have a little over a year... I thought I wouldne have to deal with this kind of BS with him. Right now I think he is a stupid moron and feeling this way toward your significant other blows.

I don't want to feel this way... How can I hadle this? It's infuriating!!!