View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 12:42 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
anattaboy

I must concur on everything the Chief said. I still build 1.3 ohmish coils with 32 ga. kanthal (cuz 100 ft. goes a looong way) for all these protanks ( a2mini, a2, a1miniclone and a davide mini) to get 10 watts out of my genero ego batts. My wife and MIL are vaping big now. MIL is loving the Elite BananaNutBread and down to 19mg. If I were just starting out I would be subtankin' it with the kbox ($70 total set-up in these parts). Me? I'm rockin' a ground off (exposed coil) Vapinplus pseudodrip at 1.7ohm I made for weaning even further than the 4% pomegranate/raspberry/fuzzy navel mix. I'm stopping on wed. but will keep the girls in coils and juice mixes. Stopped at a shop last month and the owner was hitting a 180 watt box and blew out an impressive cloud. I said "why?" (he was using like 18ga wire--total re-bar).AND he was subbing at like .3. (he could have wrapped a 5 ohmer and gotten more surface area and burned like 2 ml for a biggerest cloud) Anyhoo, have fun y'all--I sure have. Oh, I hit my wife's 20% mix the other day and felt buzzed--glad I'm quitting but gladder for the tastier way out. Vape on!