Old 03-29-2015, 12:14 PM
  # 424 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

OK folks... had my card reading. Not a tarot card but just a regular set of cards. It was quite amazing. Many interesting things commented on that blew me away.

But... here it the odd ball thing... She told me about someone I used to work with that she said lives in my apt complex. I mentioned where I was at. He left his wife and has a partner now. (He, ex and kids all get along well and nothing bad there) but I was like that great! I will have to find out where he is at.

Well.... There is this big ass white Mercedes that I always see with a guy that I found not very friendly. But I see the car and someone getting out. I figured its this guy. Nope... The guy I know. I was like hey!!! I just came from so and so. She said you lived here. Come to find out he lives the apt directly under me. They have been there for about 7 months and I NEVER saw him. Only his partner.

Go see her and suddenly the first person I see arriving home is this guy.

The reading and this have nothing to do with one another but super odd how we can be so close and never have it timed so we meet. Needless to say we will catch up at some point.

I better not stamp my feet. these walls are thin. Kinda nice to have people I know around.

BTW... Money came out on top!!!!