Old 03-29-2015, 07:45 AM
  # 404 (permalink)  
biminiblue

Mec, those bikes with the big tires? Apparently (according to some 16 year old boys I know) they're really difficult to ride - as in, you'd better do your leg work and cardio for a while before going. I talked to them right after a one mile ride though, so maybe they were just being whiney. LB, yes, those bikes.

Mesa, I have cell ISP, too. Sometimes the internet is slow, and YouTube is always slow, but my little ROKU works always. I think it somehow loads the entire video quickly. I dunno, but it rarely buffers - like my brand new hp does.

Non, if I were that 60 year old woman I'd be mortified. Then I'd be pissed at you and probably give you a piece of my mind. Then in quiet moments, I'd think about it and it would be one more push in the right direction. But, danger Will Robinson

Welcome to our corner of the interwebz, George. That was my father's name. I like you already. You're a runner! Great way to stay sober.

Strat, you've got this on the studying thing. One thing at a time. You're smart and you are going to do well. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. That's all you can do