Old 03-29-2015, 07:25 AM
  # 401 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Good morning everyone! Littlebear, post away! Glad you're back on the bus and 42 days. That's great. Posts can be as much or as little as you wish to say. Just like Mec said.

Mec, sounds great to live by the beach. I hope your talk with the company goes well tomorrow.

My dad should copyright his stuff. He has one copyright for a photo he took for encyclopaedia Britannica. He's had an interesting career track. I have thought go prod him to get his stuff out there.

Bernie, the dog ate my homework excuse? And suffered an allergic reaction to it? I suppose it could happen. I'm betting it's bliss to have the kitchen almost done. I remember when I had my stove finally working afterwards. Bit of gratitude never to take it for granted again. Like the kitchen sink.

Well, plans had included church and then Chinatown for my brother's birthday but no one seems to be moving to get ready for church. Son woke me up at 5 a.m. crying, he had a wretched earache. He's in bed with a heating pad and says he feels better. Daughter started crying over some thing and then started crying harder asking "why does NY nose always bleed when I cry?" She didn't like my suggestion to stop crying. I got out of bed to find a trail of cotton swabs from son trying to clean his ears and blood droplets. I'm glad I'm sober and can deal with it. Otherwise I think I'd be in bedlam.

Strat, I'm glad it was only a dream. Good look on studying!

I want bisquits and honey.

Non, your description of the gum smacking jerk made me laugh. One of those "you owe me" people. Thank him profusely for allowing you the very great pleasure of doing his taxes.

Time to see what's up around here