Old 03-29-2015, 07:20 AM
  # 400 (permalink)  
LBrain

Let's here it for George89! Welcome to sober weekends.

I'm feeling some tightness in my right achilles tendon. Maybe take a day off and just stretch. I took the winter months off from the gym - reasons vary depending on which one of me you ask.

mex - the beach bike thing sounds cool, never saw one - I was picturing huge wheels like the ones that float. But wondering if this is what you mean below...

It looks like Russia is a go. She wants to go to Crimea just to see what all the fuss is about. Don't know how my visa will get me into Crimea for a couple days just to explore. By the way, it is gorgeous country, sub-tropical rainforest with hiking and great beaches. Same thing on the other side. She has a property and some business things to take care of. The ruble took a nose dive the last couple years so we either unload a property just to get rid of it or hang on hoping economy recovers. I vote for unload...

My grand plans of working outside are still on hold. It was 20 degrees this morning. But I can't wait too long before I cut into a tree that is invading my space.
Hope you all have a great Sunday. GO MICHIGAN STATE! Big IZZO fan here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
beachbike.jpg (21.9 KB, 25 views)