Old 03-29-2015, 06:29 AM
  # 399 (permalink)  
strategery

Checking in this morning. I'm glad it's a sober sunday. I had a horrible dream last night that I drank. I was in a bar scene with my husband's family and a beer was placed right in front of me. It just struck me how easy it is to pick up when in that environment. *shudders* At least it was a dream.

I have more studying on the docket today and am sort of freaking out. I am on top of everything, but it is just a lot of stuff and I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Chloerose-that is so cool you went to Tombstone. I've never been to tombstone, but I've been in Bisbee, AZ. The entire town of Bisbee gave me the creepiest vibe. I once met the Ghost Adventure people while at the Vegas airport. Speaking of cool haunted places, I got a little lost on a drive yesterday. I ended up turning on this road that had intact, but broken down houses. I was half tempted to peek in the houses.

Lbrain-that was a pretty insane KY versus ND game. I felt bad for ND too. I just hated how biased the announcers were.

BernieE-allergic dog reaction? That is a new one. That is great that your kitchen is finally coming together.

Non-I would stay out of your customer's business with the drinking. While I think it's great you want to help, many people resent being helped until they're ready.

Fromadistance-you didn't bring biscuits for all of us? Seconding mesaman's biscuit reference. The funny thing is since soberleigh brought up that from a distance song, every time I see your name, that darn song runs through my head.

Behan-your story reminded me of this

Last edited by strategery; 03-29-2015 at 06:36 AM. Reason: forgot to add about basketball game