Old 03-29-2015, 04:07 AM
  # 384 (permalink)  
Littlebear

Good morning lovely lot! I just popped off the bus friday to buy some barley sugar (sick travel)...next thing was me seeing the back end of the bus shooting off into the distance...i shouted 'stop...stop...wait for me...' but nothing. Lucky for me i am good at thumbing a lift! So phew...here i am - back on board - with sweeties...

Yes this thread sure does move fast! ...find it quite hard to join in...but that's ok...I read, smile at the banter/antics...even spurted my coffee at times at some of the things... So, just saying thank you for this kind of 'company'... Been quite a hard weekend for me...but, actually I am 42 days sober today - and it's my first go (but aiming it be my last!)...how's about that then!?

Anyway...plan for today includes...meditate/gym/complete application for a job (maybe!)/continue planning my new pergola in the garden...this 'll involve wrapping up (its rainy and windy here in usually sunny Devon)...much measuring of wodden posts, and the really hard work of sitting and 'looking' at the spot it'll be in - with many cups of coffee in hand, and...keep popping my nose into SR...especially to see where I can squeeze my toe into this thread ...

I know...too long a post for this speedy moving crowd...but, i'll learn! Happy Sunday to all x