Old 03-27-2015, 07:42 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Petals, I hope your voice returns soon. I've had that happen. While it's annoying, it's also convenient if you don't feel like talking to someone. You can just clutch your throat and croak "I can't talk."

Pouncer, I've had a really rotten few weeks and there are a few times I've wanted to drink to make it go away. I've found myself looking at bottles of wine when I go buy cigarettes. I've thought about it and realized it wasn't that I wanted to drink. I don't want to experience the taste. I want my physical misery to match the mental pain. So I'm working to equalize them in some way. I'd rather elevate my mood than to be even lower. I don't know if that's what you're looking for. I don't even know if that makes sense. Ice cream always helps. I've started doing push ups at night.

Endgame, my mother always wanted me to make sure I had clean, intact underwear on. Now that I'm an adult, I've come to realize just how silly that is as if I'm laying on a stretcher in the hospital after suffering some horrible accident im sure the state of my underwear will be the last of my concerns. Nor will the staff cringe in horror at the fact that the elastic is coming out.

I have to read to my son. Later!