View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 04:16 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Needabreak

I would agree that there has been bashing from both sides, but Bluechair, just go back and look at how you responded to me a few posts ago. I pulled titles of articles posted by you and Allfor that were designed to be provocative. Authors write titles like these to get internet readers to click on them. I get that. But they are provocative.

You took my words out of context and tried to paint me as somehow against seeing happy families. Your post was bullying. And as another poster stated, it did a lot to discredit you regarding CRAFT.

Originally Posted by BlueChair View Post
Does this upset you? You are against families coexisting in a home and being able to reduce conflict, arguments, improve the environment for themselves and their children?

We had one member report her daughter noticed improved communication between her mom and dad. So who reaps the benefits? Id say all parties involved. Are you against this?

When we listen better we gain benefits, when we communicate better we gain benefits, when we stay engaged we gain benefits - to ourselves.

The next book you mentioned, Get Your Loved One Sober, Alternatives to Nagging, Pleading and Threatening is also for us.

Do you advocate family members talk to their loved ones when they are drunk, nag, plead or threaten them? This usually creates more conflict and stress for us and our spouses.
I've seen this bullying tone over and over again in your posts. It's not at all compassionate, nor is it meant to bring about open communication. It is meant to shut other people and opinions that you don't like down.