Old 03-27-2015, 01:14 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  
marie5465

Originally Posted by GerandTwine View Post
How did you respond to her?
I told her to bring what she liked and that I wouldn't be drinking. Which I didn't. I did have a good time, went on lots of roller coasters and walked for miles. The meal at night was delicious and then the drinking really kicked in. It was interesting to say the least. During my drinking I did manage to stay sober at most work events but it was an unhappy kind of sober. This time I felt calm and happy. I also felt balanced and together. The drinking really kicked in during dinner and after, but it had been a long and tiring day and most people were ready to get back to the hotel and just get to bed by about 11. My friend did bring a bottle of red wine, she had one glass while we were getting ready for dinner and she took the rest home with her today. My AV kicked off a few times throughout the trip but I wasn't afraid. I just didn't entertain it, and even laughed at it once or twice. Life is good, and I am in control. I wish I had discovered AVRT a longtime ago, but there's no point in regrets or dwelling on the past. My future is looking very bright right now, and I am choosing to focus on that. Thanks again everyone