View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 03:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
katie44

It's so hard not to take it personal. I know it's the drugs just so fed up with him. For the first time in years I feel so detached from him. I am ashamed of the con artist he is , he has bilked his girlfriend out of thousands if dollars . Her money is for medical needs, she was in a terrible car accident a few years ago that has left her in a wheel chair. She's funny, smart, and truly loves him . She has cut him off thank goodness . He has stolen large amounts of money from us a few years ago, jewellery, etc . I truly at one point thought he had gone in to recovery . What is so ironic is that after all he done to us, to know what he has done to others literally makes me sick. He is the con of all cons . Part of me feels ashamed for the way I feel I know it's the drugs. I don't want anything to do with him anylonger, I'm even finding it difficult the last few days to pray for him. He is headed to jail shortly I will not visit, nor take phone calls from him. I am so tired of the lies, the stealing and the victim attitude . He is the one that victimizes innocent people . I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth .,how can I as a mother feel so detached and done ? I know my post sounds cold but it's all I feel about him lately .