Old 03-25-2015, 09:26 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  
marie5465

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes and the words of advice everyone. So today I will get the chance to flex my newly formed AVRT muscles. I am off to an all day and overnight works away day. They are taking us to a theme park, dinner and a hotel (25 of us) and our employers are paying for everything. Traditionally a very boozy affair. Free drink frenzy if you like lol. The girl I am sharing with asked me if I wanted red wine or rose for our room. I feel calm. My AV has been piping up with things like 'you might as well leave this Big Plan thing till you come back, you haven't finished the book yet, so have a blowout and start when you come back'

I will go and I will not drink. I think it was Soberlicious who said 'not an option' and that's what I keep telling my AV, along with 'I will never drink again'. I am calm and in control and I trust myself. I will report back on Friday. I am looking forward to the rides at the fun park, a nice meal, and I am taking my gym stuff so that I have a good workout before breakfast to focus on. Thank you all again