View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 09:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Cynderino

Hi friends! Quick check in.

WD - how are you doing, pal? Thinking of you!

DD - any update on your mom? hugs!

SW - what's going on with you? Update?

HD - thinking of you! Hope things are getting better with your daughter and grandkids.

I went fishing this last weekend with AA Guy. We had a really great time. I had never been fishing before and it is one of his fave things to do. I caught 5 trout (and the biggest one of the day which won me a little side bet - I'll spare you the details LOL). We ate some of the fish for dinner when we got home on Sunday. it was so cool to catch the food we ate - I don't know how to explain it except to say that it made me feel like a good little human hehehe. Things are good with him. We talk about EVERYTHING and it is so nice to be able to do that with a man. I have never been in a relationship like this. It feels like we are truly friends first and foremost and that the romantic part is above and beyond.

Anyway, I broke things off with the Sprint Guy officially yesterday. He took it well. No drama. I think he could see it coming. What a relief!

FINALLY got approval on my mortgage refi yesterday (post-divorce). This is great news as I have been trying to get this done for two months now. I guess rates are good and the mortgage companies are over-loaded with requests at the moment. It was due for the divorce on March 10th so I was sweating things there for a bit.

Redid Steps 1-3 with my new sponsor and working on 4 (again). She is not pressuring me at all and things are moving along quite nicely now.

Still nothing with my 17 year old daughter but I am just working on me and hoping she comes around at some point. She asks the little ones if I ever talk about her and if I miss her but then continues to tell them she does not like who I have become. I just need to stay true to who I am and let her work this stuff out. I have told the littles to please tell her yes, I miss her and I will be here when she is ready to talk. Speaking of the younger ones, they are doing good. The sadness is mostly gone and we are working on calmness and happiness at my house. I have to let go of what happens when they are with their dad. Nothing I can do about it.

That pretty much sums things up for me lately. Work sucks - I am waiting to see if I got a second interview at a different company. Cross your fingers for me!

I still think about our old friends and hope they are doing well (Driver, Bill, Jeff...)