View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 03:33 AM
  # 299 (permalink)  
Tamerua
Recovering ostrich

Lol no, no. Not offended! It actually takes a lot to offend me. Nah, I read it and actually, I'm getting along with my boss. Just the place in general is toxic, they don't meet their EBITDA and they have a layoff, usually twice a year. But the work doesn't stop so we are all doing multiple jobs. And the pay thing.... It's grating at me. Oh well.

Something fun! My partner (wife? So weird to say that, lol) dabbles in photography. She did a shoot at the fitness center that I go to and still get the free classes at for doing their online stuff and the photos were a hit. She did a set of photos for each class and then used the same ones for promotions/ads. They are soooo cool, all of the instructors loved them because they are all very unique. So then she said that she would like to get each instructor so that they can do better branding. This is all in her free time, but I'm excited because she has talked about doing photography as a side gig the whole time we have been together and I think that this could start it....

Anyway, it's awfully quiet in here. Where did everyone go?