Old 03-19-2015, 07:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
eyeoftheholder

What do you do when somebody doesn't want you ?

Hello I have been suffering with codependency and when I was abandoned by my ABF It must have opened every codependency - abandonment wound I ever had!
The XAB though he told me he loved me and was blown away I'd be even interested in him !
Once he landed his prey ( ME)
By him acting all needy vulnerable loving and fun
It felt like he destroyed me !
He completely backed off!
Always phoning me! Texting me!
Staying at his house 3 nights a week !
Then he got used to be I would of been happy for a couple of phone calls a week!
His hugs were so special and I miss him so much!
In 5 or 6 weeks there barely a day that goes by where I don't obsessively think about him and cry so much!
I just want to be strong!
It was a no win as he had already started ignoring me and his behaviour was going right off !
If he'd stayed with me he probably would have started seeing other women and I would have been in tatters!
I really built his confidence up and he felt attractive to the opposite sex after I showed him I believed in him!
I learned he would shut up shop so he called it and this is when he would completely switch off emotionally!
He drank 6 nights out of 7
He didn't care I cried for weeks!
He doesn't want to know me at all!
He created the seriousness in our relationship by asking for all the love I gave him! Then when he got it! He slammed it all in my face and I feel so wounded I just want the wound to heal!
I've tried everything medication / ordering books
Still the pangs of anxiety exists.