View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 09:14 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
trusthimagain?
Paused

OH MY!!!!

Okay so that is what i can call what i am feeling???? Cause i do feel like something has died in side me.. I feel as thou i am grieving for someone. but who??? for MY A or for me? or for both or for the relationship we had that will no longer be the same? yeah i think that is it.. for the relationship.because from here on out it is all diff. when my A does something that makes me wonder or makes me mad... I no longer feel anything. this last time has made me numb.. but unfortunatly it has made me numb to alot of feelings not just hurt.. but love and trust and condsideration.. i sit here and read these. and cry... cause i realise that i dont like the person i have turned into because of my A's ways. i feel as thou i am now a untrusting uncaring and quite selfcentered. i guess i feel like i have done everything to help him... and left my own feelings of hurt and anger and disappointment take over me... Well this is why i need time to heal. To get back to the person i was.. the person i liked being. the wife of my husband. Not the spy over the addict.

Trusthimagain?