Old 03-18-2015, 09:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ipaidwithmylife

Question Threads for young adults( not being disrespectful)

Hi, so I was just wondering if there's a special help-section on this site, for people in their late teens/early twenties, who are dealing with the consequences of alcohol. It is in NO way my intention to discriminate, as everyone on here has been really helpful in diminishing my anxieties so far. soo much once again!

I sometimes just worry that I did too much damage and that I won't recover, cause my body isn't fully developped yet( I'm 21 going on 22 and binge-drank for a little over a year, in case you haven't heard my story.) and would like to hear of some coping/ healing methods from people around the same age-range. I know of adults who've bounced back from the dangers of alcohol, from what I've read on here, but I don't know what it'll be like for someone my own age. This is just a big concern and question for me, at the moment.

And before anyone recommends going to the doctor: I did! I got checked out and they found nothing unusual. Yet, at the same time: I have chest aches at night, which make it hard to sleep and my brain tingles/tickles, on occasion.

I'm no hypochondriac, but I have a gut-feeling something is off. I get more and more worried as the days pass by and I'm not in a good place, right now. I also feel very disconnected to reality, like I don't even exist anymore.