View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 08:22 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Verte
pray for strength

Hey Brain,

When I first came here to SR and was scared s%^tless I used to sit and snicker at your posts. Inevitably you would put your foot in your mouth or write something obtuse-ish, thus providing continual newbie entertainment. You speak your mind (even if that mind of yours could use a really good car wash), say your piece, share your experience, support and just keep showing up. You are an original.

Congrats on one year. SR would not be the same without you. A sober Brain is a good Brain. Glad we get to know you as you are.

A few comments:

1) I would put money on the fact that your wife is a fuzzy wuzzy teddy bear in real life and not how you, LBrain, portray her weekend after weekend in Weasel's Weekend Thread.

2) That Brain avatar that looked like a strange jello mould? Glad that one is gone.

3) Thanks to your inspiration I have been alcohol as well as nicotine free for the last month and for the first time since I was a scrappy 14 year-old. I thought to myself, "Huh. Brain gave nicotine freedom a whirl and so can I!" Feels pretty good.

4) Thanks for your support and kind words since you have been here. Thanks for sharing your r.e.a.l. journey. It is powerful and impressive stuff.