View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 10:40 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Lost2000

Welcome to our supportive family!! Here you will find kind heart people that are complete strangers yet care so much! My heart goes out to you girl!! I am in a similar situation. The only difference between them is that your husband has been sober for 60 and mine has not. I completely understand you saying you feel like you are married to two men. That's how I feel to and trying to be a wife to two husbands is exhausting!!!!!
My husband has been at his addiction for over 6 years. He has been sober off and in but always goes back to them. So please be very cautious with his sobriety. I don't want to take away the fact that he has been sober for 60 days which you know as well as I do that it's not easy for them but at the same time, stay cautious. My husband has gone for several months with out taking them and just when I think he is done with them, I am slapped in the face with the reality that he had started again.
Good luck to you!! I feel your pain and hope he remains sober! You came to the right place for advice and support! I think I would of lost my mind had I not of found this site. Take care!!!