Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 08:23 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

Originally Posted by BlindsidedBetty View Post
All your exercise is really inspiring. I felt like I needed more tools in my gym bag, so went and bought a fluorescent green poster board and put it on my bedroom wall, and titled it Project Fat A$$. My intent is to log with smiley or frowning faces for every day I did or did not do at least 30 mins of vigorous activity for 15 weeks, and write in weekly measurements. My 8 year old thinks this is hilarious and keeps referring to the project by name (without cracking a smile because she is very, very dry), so I believe I am going to have to take my sharpie marker and replace with bum. So here's to PROJECT FAT BUM.
That's great. Yeah, I can see changing the project name with the yungin around. :-) 30 minutes of vigorous exercise a day is no joke. I wish you well.

I've written in my threads about exercise and the way I've benefited from it mentally and physically a lot. It's really impacted my entire life and that of my family in a very positive manner. It's getting late for me, especially after what I wrote nine hours ago about how I hoped it would be an early evening, but if you ever want to exchange discussions about exercising either here or on a PM basis, let me know. For the record, I have no professional training and my performance in any of the disciplines I spend time with (running, cycling, weight lifting), even for my age group, is at best average, but I'm just some guy who challenges himself, does it, and is willing to help others.