View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 12:04 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
LovingMom

Well darlin..let me fill you in on SonnyBoy. He is doing wonderfuly. He has a job..and has had for quite some time. He is clean and sober. He is a joy to be around. The girl that he married is not ...shall we say....who I would have envisioned him with..but he loves her..and so shall I. I do have to say that I keep coming back here because I am terrified that I have another Sonny in waiting...his little brother is beginning to act and talk and BE the same way SonnyBoy was at 17. Although now the thing is is that I am parenting long distance. LittleSon we shall call him...has gone to live with his dad..this in itself is a death knell for any and all parenting that I have done up to now. Daddyman does NO parenting...he is an ex for a reason..anyways...I have to believe in my HP that LittleSon will not stumble and troll down the same path that SonnyBoy did..but if he does make that decision..I have learned some pretty spectatular things right here..and now i know how to NOT get sucked in to his jet stream.

I pray all things are wonderful in your world little girl...I do pray for you and your strenghth each night. And although you may not know it..I continue to check up on you at regular intervals.

By for now love,

Mom