Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 02:46 PM
  # 199 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
You are so absolutely right, Gonnachange; your AV lies; my AV lies; all AVs lie. Let him know you are on to him.
I'm physically not as bad as when I first posted as posting here during the worst seems to be my M.O., but my vigilance is high and my AV radar is on high alert. Thanks for the support. Again. :-)

Originally Posted by EndGameNYC View Post
I hope you're not using your daughter's leaving "in two hours" as a countdown to when you can drink "safely."
ABSOLUTELY not and if I gave anyone that impression then it was poor phrasing on my part. The only reason I mentioned when she would be going back to college is because I've referred to her being home a few times since she came home on Thursday and I thought this would give the subject closure. Thanks for checking and I hope your sister is having a good day. I'll look around for the latest info after posting this.

Getting Through

So far I am. A short while after our daughter left, my wife and I went on a 2 mile walk because she needed an ingredient for some baking she's doing tonight. The camaraderie, cold air, and the act of moving helped keep my AV at bay and, more importantly, settle down some of the symptoms I've been dealing with.

Dinner is going to be an assortment of leftovers so I won't be spending a whole lot of labor intensive time in the kitchen tonight. Tomorrow's a different story. I'll probably do some reading tonight and look to make it an early one for reasons already written and the fact that I have a busy day tomorrow and want to hit the gym early.