View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 12:37 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

hi everyone

Good to hear from you Tam. Good stuff re the detox. I need to do the same so will follow your example.

Napster- that sounds a really unhealthy environment and very imbalanced. I know people say wait, which I agree with. BUT If you've made up your mind for other reasons then I wish you the best. People say we make our spouses suffer when we're drinking which I can agree with but at what point is it just simply a case of actually, even with or without the alcohol we're just not that compatible? For me, I knew I would be happier living alone with jr RAL so that was foremost in my mind.

I know when I left Mr RAL people said 'oh are you sure you're doing the right thing' or 'can you not make it work' I'd been trying to make it work for years but got to the point where I had to put my own needs first. And yes I was doing the right thing- it was the most difficult thing I've ever done but I've never regretted it. Scarily, I wish I'd done it sooner but I do think timings happen for a reason- things happen when they are meant to so I let that one go.