intelligence without logic
wisdom beyond understadning
pain without sorrow
drugs without addiction
beauty without vanity
the answer to questions unknowable
predestination without coercion
a choice with a multitude of answers

I'm still tangled in the sins of my past. I keep thinking of "my fantasy girl." I died when I seperated myself from her, and I have not lived since, and when have I ever lived? I try to recall living, and I can't really do it outside of neurosis and fantasy. I keep thinking my life doesn't exist apart from her, even though I know my life doesn't exist with her. I know this isn't life.

Life has become a matter of survival; everything hurts, and nothing seems worth hurting for. I don't want to die, and I don't want to live. I don't want to exist, and I don't want to not be. I don't want to be, and I don't want to not be. I don't want to live in the past, and I don't want to experience the present. I don't know why I met her, and I don't know why I still want her; much like alcohol.

She brings me pleasure followed by pain, and I seem to thrive on this to my own destruction. I don't know where to turn. Therapy seems to offer false hope. Christianity seems to offer hope I have trouble waiting for. I just hate feeling love for someone who doesn't know I exist, and if she does, she doesn't let me know about it. I just don't understand why she entered my life. There has to be some reason, and I know she has shaped who I am, but is she someone I should forget about, or someone that I will meet in the end? Why has she shaped who I am, and yet she represents the "dog in me chasing its tail?" My lust I can't shake. Why is my agenda dead, and yet still alive? Why am I alive, and yet dead? why do I continue to breathe her through my corrupt nostrils.