View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 07:36 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Cohiba

@drunkwriter I also know a lot of moderate drinkers or get a lot more then tipsy on occasions but that would be special occasions instead of every weekend and usually end up in bed by 1/2am instead of three days later like yours truly.

@nymets86 the reason why is I actually enjoy the taste of beer, I don't always drink beer to get drunk I actually enjoy the taste, and also I think it would just help me to think about it less when I am out say like this Friday when at my friends house playing the PS4 everyone will be having a couple I think if I had non alcoholic beers it would help me think about drinking less...sounds odd not sure if that makes sense?

@lonleyshadow I have just made a new thread about that it really ****** me off wish I had seen this post before I went to the shop. I brought some non alcohol beers 'sainsburys czech lager' and 'becks blue' and now I am at home have seen they have 0.5% alcohol so don't know if I would class that as cheating or not? I asked them in sainsburys and they said non alcohol...but the amount it would take to get drunk I am not sure. I cant drink coke after coke that's another reason I want them haha.

@Tang Unfortunately I have done that before been necking beers and taken the mick out of a friend for drinking coke after coke that his teeth will rot. Really makes you think when you take a step back