Old 03-04-2015, 09:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
irisgardens

Ann...thank you...I am working on that...but the continued absence of the job (vigorous job search) makes that impossible right now...spent all on trying to keep the rent paid...and now falling behind on the other bills.

I am working my program...and this is where I am...job searches are very hard at this age...but that is what my skill is...and so getting 4 days of work last week was good for me...the job market is moving to a 'labor on demand basis'...and that is what that was...no notice...through a consulting firm...4 days through the weekend...and still, I am grateful.

I will continue to pray for more wisdom and things that I can do...have checked craigslist for in and out of area...matching apartment rents to salary levels...rents are very high in all of ca...had a few friends suggest disability but that takes from 6-12 months and need to eat, the transportation i am using is my sons (after asking) as my husband was driving my beater on a suspended license and stole a DMV sticker (how crazy is that?)...when had the broken wrist and he was driving me).

I do have the offer from my naranon sponser to take me to a shelter...but I also have a huge storage space with my household goods in there (completely disorganized) from when husband did the bankruptcy and foreclosure work for us in 2011 while I worked.

So...if you or anyone has suggestions that are helpful...I am completely open.

My therapist said that with the emotional abuse and current situation...best to just not talk...I did break from the stress on Sunday.

Still waiting on the insurance news...so don't have a therapist right now--4 weeks now...but do have my meds.

Don't know if any of this qualifies as me just keeping on and working at it...but it sure feels as if I am working hard on it...'it' defined as whatever happens and the state of affairs.

I did tell husband (can't remember if I put it above) on Sunday morning that since he is going back to Chile, etc. etc. that he is not welcome back in the apartment...now have to figure out how to get him off the lease.