View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 01:57 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Cohiba

@Runnerbean thanks the fitness plan is what I am trying to throw myself into just got back from a 3.75 mile run round the block and going to try and relax and watch a film. I am not sure if I would want to completely drop my friend group as not all of them regularly do drugs or drink alcohol just a few people in the group. I would also say currently I cant think of any people around my age that don't do some sort of drugs whether it be weed/mdma/coke or whatever (this includes old school friends,work friends,gym friends) I think here (Brighton) has a high drug usage and its just something everything has grown up around. Cheers for rooting for me

@nymets out of interest when you decided to go sober did you continue to go out with the same social group or avoid them? I am currently trying to just stay in contact with the ones that don't drink regularly or do any drugs until I sort myself out but would be interested to know what you did

@cowgirlie Thank you for following I am happy about the Amsterdam trip as well, I think the problem out there is the drugs for me that's the worse bit the alcohol leads to the drugs and it keeps me going at the weekend we were picking up at 9am then continuing throughout the day. Thanks trust me I won't be watching that film for a while