View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 11:56 AM
  # 293 (permalink)  
mirage

Man, I'm having a crap day and here is the only place I can complain about it and not feel stupid. lol Kids are home today due to a teacher's professional development day. So first, this morning, I check my emails and I have one from that best friend of 30 years I had, the one I recorded the songs with. I hadn't heard from him since he de-friended me on facebook cuz his new wife was jealous. Anyway, I was letting that whole thing go and he up and emailed me explaining things and getting things off his chest so HE'D feel better. How nice for him. So that got me all upset all over again. Then, because it is snowing and sleeting, T and I went out to shovel. I figured it might be good for me to get a little work out and clear my head. Well, I pulled my back. GAH! Came in took ibuprofen and am icing it. It really freakin hurts. Had to cancel B's ortho appt. So now my heart AND my body hurts. lol T has been acting weird all day so I thought there was something wrong with him, but he seems better. I know teenagers don't confide in their moms much, so I get a little worried when he seems out of sorts and not happy. So yeah, I'm not loving this day. I feel like it's just been a rough few months.

That's all, carry on! Have a great day, everyone!