View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 11:17 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Hi everyone, sure has been quiet here, but I haven't been good with checking in either. Struggling a bit ATM. Not drinking, but there are days when I really want to. Baby is almost 3 months old and doing well. I think bf her 24/7 is the only thing keeping me from caving and I'm not happy about that because eventually that won't be the case. My older daughter just turned 5 and all of sudden does not want to go to preschool. She has always loved it, but the last week or so she has not wanted to go and she cries and clings to me when I drop her off. Dr said it is most likely separation anxiety - not wanting to be away from me and her little sister. We both drop her off and then maybe she feels like she is missing out? Anyway, it has been really hard on all of us and there are days I just want to escape and have that calm, relaxed feeling wine always gave me. Trying to remember where that all will lead though. The negatives far outweigh that one positive.

Hope everyone else is doing well. BeBetter, any good news this month? Keeping my fingers crossed for you Will check in again later.