View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 11:16 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Cohiba

@neoguest thank you wishing you all the luck as well.

@nymets86 thank you for your post really good to know someone else in the same boat. I want to give myself the 50 days as it is enough time for a big detox, see results in the gym and clear my debts. I am hoping that the 50 days clean will make me realize how fun being sober can be as when I did my 30 days before all I was counting down to was when I could get ****** up again, well I am changing that this time and going to be more productive.

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: How do you deal with your social group? I am not ready to tell people that I have a problem and am addressing it just have said doing 50 days clean for health reasons. Just had a twenty minute phone call from my friend drunk trying to persuade me to book a trip to Amsterdam as 15 of them are at the pub at the moment and about to book it which I know will be an insane drug and drink binge, and he is saying they wont book it without me as it wont be as fun and will wait for another weekend etc. I have managed to hold out saying no and am very happy with myself but I am sure he will be ringing tomorrow to persuade me again. I just dont know how to deal with this and so soon.