Old 03-01-2015, 08:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
irisgardens

Thank you to all...your understanding and encouragement means so much.

So grateful to you and this community...the support makes a huge difference in my strength and ability to move forward...and confront...as things unfold...what is mine to deal with and to leave to others what is theirs (so hard when it also brings me pain often)...and yet...it is not my pain to bear...and so the emotional detachment and ability with time to release in love is so much a blessing...along with other things that I am learning now...and no longer stuck in past recovery...practicing those steps...but moving deeper into what will make me healthier...with time and actions...and help from God (my HP).

I find myself so inspired by the posting of each of you and so many others...that all I can say is thank you...often...because in reading about your journey...I learn about my own...and with time...become more aware of what I need to do as me...and what I need to leave for others (no matter how beloved) to do as them. Praying has always been a comfort and a spiritual vocation from as early as 4 years old...so I continue praying and ask for God to show me the way and what to do...

Thank you SR...thank you...I am grateful for the moments of serenity I have been able to recapture...and the strength to do what is mine to do...whatever it is every day...

God Bless you all.