Thread: AS Disgusts me
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 03:42 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
katie44

Friday was a horrible day. AS called work constantly. We are self employed and have others in the office . I kept hanging up and he'd call back. He wanted our mail box key at our home to check the mail. Supposedly he was waiting on a cheque more stories .i told him no, he then proceeded to say he was going to drive to our work place embarrass us and make a scene . I told him if he did I would call the police ! Well that did it he went off the wall sending messages . He said horrible things ! We were scum, we owe him money ? He claimed we owe him for working for us , he hasn't of course too lazy . I know he's playing emotional black mail, I know I should not have taken his calls. He told me we had until Monday to get his money or he was going to cause us hardship with our business and see us homeless . We are a small business, due to the economy we have been struggling . Sad thing is he's off the wall ! I don't doubt for a minute he would try to cause problems . He is delusional, lies constantly . He said either we give him money or he will go to our competitors one by one. He would also cause problems for us personally ? Then Friday afternoon the suicide calls started I just hung up on him . I come home Friday nite check my email we lost one of our major customers . They have decided to go with another company . Odd thing is 3 weeks ago As left a message he said we should be careful regarding this customer he heard through the grapevine they were not happy with our service he laughed and hung up. I brushed it off as another one of his lies. I am sick to my stomach over all of this perhaps this in only a coinsedence. However he has threatened our livelihood . I suppose it's so I break down and give him money wich I will not . The counsellor said he's going to do what he's going to do tell him to get lost. I am so stressed I'm double checking the locks on the house, worried about my vehicle in the driveway ( a few years ago he kicked in the side of it with steel toe construction boots ) I know he wants us to feel fear right now like he's calling the shots . Never in a million years did I think I would have a son that would blackmail us . I know it's the addiction, but he truly makes me sick. I just wish he would go away, when I finally think he has he's back again . He looks like this innocent 27 year old or did a few weeks ago. He is a con through and through I have heard of other addicts doing things like this I'm still in shock. All he sees is we through him out left him homeless. He's not homeless driving around in a 2012 vehicle that his gf pays for and scamming people out of money. At this point the best thing would be incarceration . His new drug of choice meth , he was a crack user for many years . I'm sick to my stomach over his threats .