Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 11:19 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

I had a good night's sleep last night, but have really been struggling today. Headache, thirsty, jittery, elevated heart rate, and shortness of breath for most of the morning and the symptoms have only recently started to abate. UGH! All I really want to do is have a drink, but I'm not going to. So far, in addition to work, I've been eating, hydrating, went to the gym to lift, went on a two mile walk, and now I'm here. I've also spent some time in the kitchen making a pot roast/beef stew for tonight's dinner. Seems like an appropriate meal since it's going to get down to -3F tonight. As I usually do I'm making many portions so I'll freeze most of it and have some easy, tasty, and healthy dinners in the future. For tonight I'm also making mashed cauliflower, think mashed potatoes. My wife is trying to significantly reduce her carbs at dinner so if she stays away from the potatoes that are being simmered along with the beef she'll have virtually none tonight. Better yet, the beef and cauliflower were on sale.