View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 08:16 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by maia1234 View Post
Liz,
The best thing my XAH did was change the passwords, facebook, email and phone. I didn't feel that at the time, but me monitoring everything kept me in the hole. So the less i knew the better.

I get it about the dog. My X as taken the dog multiple times since our divorce in October. He really does miss her. No kids at home and no dog. Even on Valentines the X sent me a text that said "Happy Valentines day. Its lonely with no one and no dog."

So I do get it, He made his bed and he has to lay in it. I would be devastated to have to give up my dog. So try and find a little compassion as it is hard for even the A. Sorry not what you want to hear, but its probably good for the dog to see his daddy also.!!
I know this and I thought I said in the first message that I get it and that I would have been OK with it. I know he misses the dog. My issue was about how he used our son to do the work for him. I am not going to say anything to him.

I do need to remind him to change his email settings for the airline, though. He and I have both fixed most of our responsibilities on those things but I'm sure there will be things that we both forget as we move forward. I don't have his passwords or anything for much now, except for the mortgage and cell phone.