Old 02-18-2015, 05:14 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
genisis

I think it's possible for him to do it I went from one and a half so that is 12 milligrams down to 4 milligrams in a week then 3 milligrams for 5 days then on February 9th I took my last 4 milligrams then went cold turkey the first three days aren't that bad because it's still in your system for on a 72 hours then days 4 5 & 6that's when it gets bad I stayed in bed then do you get sad did you go to your doctor and ask him for some clonidine it helps with the adrenaline and with the withdrawals now today is February 18th I went to the gym yesterday I ran for 30 minutes the day before that it was hard to leave the house but I went out and got a massage the deal is you want to get your endorphins and all those serotonin levels in your brain back to normal again and you have to exercise lift weights and right now I'm not a hundred percent but you know I'm tryingyou gotta try to think positive I know it's hard but you gotta do it and I'm struggling with that also so I mean good luck any questions you know I'll be happy to answer