View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 03:54 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

:abcv

I am excited that the next episode of Shameless will be on showtime, tonight.
Talk about dysfunction in the context of addiction!
It does have lots of explicit scenes which I am able to tolerate because the writing and acting are so damn good. Some of the characters are over the top...lol! William Macy takes decadence to a whole new level.
Lots and lots of "take away", there.

For those who like their guilty pleasure in true fantasy form-- heads up---The Bachelor is having a two night special...tonight and tomorrow night.

Yes, people, I am admitting that I do watch it. It is like a train wreck that I can't turn my head away from. It is a type of horror show....and, yet....my disbelieving eyes will not avert.
In my own defense, I think that we humans have a lizard brain interest in observing the behaviors of others of our species. Connection and intimacy are core areas of interest in all of our lives. In one way, or another, we are--have been--or will be heavily influenced.
Watching a group of impossibly beautiful women, who have had more privilege that 98% of people on the planet, fight over a rather ordinary man like rabid dogs over a bone is just mind blowing...! "Pick Me" "Pick Me".

So, there it is folks..... Now, you know what is hidden in my sock drawer...

dandylion