View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 09:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Flowers94

Hi, thank you all for your feed back I appreciate it. @blue chair, your right it does come down to trust issues. He didn't realize he had an addiction problem until our 1st month together and told me about it and until the 2nd month I found out he was lying and still taking pills. He would lie a lot and got good at it that t got to a point where I couldn't tell
If he was still taking pills or not. He's been sober for 2 weeks now and your right it's been very emotional so far. I'm glad you and your husband got through this, I'm
Hoping we do as well.

@needabreak
Yes we've only been dating for 3 months, and I do worry that he will find another girl while going to meetings, but like @blurchair said, he can just find a girl anywhere else. I just worry because I lost some trust since he would lie about taking pills. I feel like he is a match for me tho, it's not a project or anything even though it's pretty tough sometimes. When I met him I never knew he had a problem with pills or anything and I can't just leave now that I know. He's the second guy I've fallen in love with and I don't want to give up too easy. Although whatever happens is indeed out of my control.