View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 06:04 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by SeriousKarma View Post
That sounds horribly awkward. Are you afraid he's going to do something? Do you think he changed his plans on purpose?

I don't know what time zone you're in, but can you get a friend to come over and help out? Back you up and break the tension?

If not, just keep your eye on the prize. You'll be out soon enough Q.L., and it's going to be great. In the meantime I'm sending you thoughts of positive energy, and him thoughts of soft fuzzy blankets, and sleepy-time lullabies in the hopes that he drifts off to sleep.

In the meantime, stay safe.
I have friends coming tonight to help me move some small stuff and some yard stuff that I don't want in my car. Movers come tomorrow to help me move the dresser, bed, some bookcases, and about 20-30 boxes of last items.

I think he changed his plans because of his tennis schedule. That always takes precedence over work, LOL. He left at 4 AM this morning so I've got the house to myself and have to get over to my new home to welcome the cable people and the furniture delivery. I hope they are all timely because I still have a lot of packing to do today. I just cleaned out my pantry here and I need at least 3 more boxes packed, UGH! I seriously doubt that AH will know what to do with Hungarian Paprika or with miso broth!