Old 05-06-2005, 04:43 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
mallowcup

So.....what is a person supposed to do?

The mistakes are made clear but not the proper response to these situations. My husband fell int he back yard in tthe seep snow and couldn't get up. I watched him from the window waiting to se if he could get hiself up. I waited 40 minutes and had to help him up or her would have frozen to death. The next week he fell on our front steps and couldn't get up. He had blood gushing out of his head so of to the ER we went. He totaled his truck drunk and had surgery on his hand and arm. He drinks a case if beer every single day. His labs were fine, his liver fine, his head CT fine. He has been drinking like this for 25 years. The more he drinks, them ore he escalates. they did a chest xray and it was unreadable. He has lost 30 pounds in the past three months. He gets himself all worked up and becomes caustic. they checked his thyroid and that is fine. Most of his buddies have beer bellies, myhusband looks like he just got out of concentration camp. So when he dfalls or hurts himself, what I am supposed to do?