Old 02-01-2015, 06:29 AM
  # 250 (permalink)  
strategery

Good morning all and thanks for all the well wishes. I am hoping how I am feeling now persists and that I don't feel progressively worse like I did yesterday.
Speaking of all this wonderful spam goodness, did you know you can make recipes with it? Here is a link of spam recipes (FYI:I've never tried them)Recipes | SPAM

So I am seeing all these nice videos for a Sunday morning, but today is the super bowl!! We need sports music, so I am putting on jock jams.

BernieE-Packers are NFC, so Seattle had to beat them since they're also NFC.

Non-you made a great point about drinking being like the movie Groundhog's day. I had never thought of it quite like that and don't ever want to go back to that. Just because you like food pron, if you go to the spam recipe, you can make huevos spam cheros.

Weasel-hmm.....new goal on the 1st day of the month. That is a great idea. Will have to brainstorm on that one.

Ruby-you seriously have to try spam. It's pretty good. Just don't put jelly on it even though it will look sort of like toast. If you go to the spam site, they have even more types of spam. I sent a link to 2WT last night since he is our spam affecionado. They even have spreadable spam! Who knew? SPAMŪ Varieties | Delicious Varieties of SPAM MeatŪ | SPAM

Trach- ....must eat spam.......must eat spam...

HaF-that is great that you're enjoying yourself and getting more social without any alcohol.