Old 02-01-2015, 05:38 AM
  # 245 (permalink)  
BernieE

Happy Sunday! Listening to Leonard Bernstein and Ode to Joy, what a way to start the day and the month. Thanks Trach!

Step class this morning. The instructor is so full of happy energy and fun, he and my cohort of fans are the reasons I force myself to go twice a week. At 59, I am actually the strongest I have ever been. I can do boy push-ups! Step brings me joy.

And this afternoon, another full moon meditation with singing bowls. The last time I drifted off somewhere with the sounds and returned feeling all was right with the world. So I will miss the first half hour of the super bowl and the best commercials, but my chakras will be aligned or something.

Chiming in on the Spam. In Austin Minnesota, home of Hormel, there's a Spam museum. We were in Austin years ago for sons baseball tournament, didn't make it to the museum but received Spam and Spam lite refrigerator magnets that held up photos on my fridge for years. Hate the stuff. My sister loved it sliced, fried in margarine and brown sugar.

Go Pats, just because you beat the Packers!