Old 01-30-2015, 06:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
needingafriend
JD

Exclamation Day 27 clean from opiates and needing help.

I have been clean and sober for 27 days now. my habit was 10mg perc or lortab every 3 hours For 4 years. I decided to go cold turkey when I realized that the pills were effecting my memory, track of thought, and putting it before my own family and school. Now I look back at days 1-7 and seem greatful I made it this far without any help from any medications except ibprofren and vitamin super b complex. I'm having amazing days and super depressing days. I want to be social and go walking at the park or anything besides setting at home with my own thoughts but due to the weather being so cold it makes it hard to. I've tried the hobby thing but I tend to get too bored or impatient and quit. I've tried cleaning and that helps but I cant clean my house all day long or I'd burn holes in my furniture. I listen to music which helps alot due to me being a huge music lover. I've also tried helping family members with their troubles which help but aren't satisfying as much as I thought. I feel as if I get trapped in my feelings which lead to lack of motivation, energy, "shut people out mode". Can anyone relate? I feel bad for the mood swings. I've even accused my husband of cheating due to my depression or whatever u could call it. I'm starting to think that even the withdrawls will ruin my marriage. Thank you so much in advance. I truly appreciate everyone on this site. Bless all of u and happy futures ladies and gents