View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 02:20 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by SadInTX View Post
Liz: You are an inspiration. I just joined here the other day so I don't know your story or journey... you must feel so empowered and relieved to be able to move on with your life. My hardest part in my past relationship (and something I am dealing with AH now) is sitting on the fence...thinking about leaving, but hoping it will get better...it is the worse feeling...congratulations!
Sad, I have taken over 3 years to make this decision, LOL! I understand the sitting on the fence more than you know! Keep coming back and posting and when you're ready, I truly believe you will know.

So, y'all want to hear something funny. AH comes to me today and tells me that he had to move money over from MMF to the checking and I had just looked the account yesterday and he tells me, "You may bounce that rent check! We're running out of money!" So, I freak out for 3 seconds, check the account, and see that there was over $8500 in the account and I had told him that the check I wrote was for $3400. Not sure how that puts me in danger of bouncing a check! GAH.... I could really use a NAP. Can't wait until our funds are separated and this is all done. Then he can freak out on his reflection in the mirror!