View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 07:53 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
ladyscribbler

Originally Posted by lizatola View Post
UGH, so frustrated. AH is NOT going out of town next week like he planned to so I'll be moving stuff out with him around....not that big of a deal but still awkward.

And, we are filling out the paperwork for the mediator and he checked off : interested in reconciliation....yes.

HA...that was not my response.

The first thing he says to me when he started working on his personal budget sheet from her was, "I'm already in the hole 9 grand...." My response was, "I haven't looked at the sheets yet but I expected us to be in financial sticker shock at first." Then I walked away.

I think the only reason he's interested in reconciliation is to save his finances from being taken by the courts.
Can you hire some big, burly studs to help you move? Like off-duty Chippendale dancers maybe? If so make sure to post us some pix.
My ex was always super whacko paranoid about filling out forms with financial info. I think it was partly because it made him actually see the amount of money he was spending on booze, benders and drinking-related legal expenses.