Old 01-28-2015, 06:55 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
marce

Originally Posted by doggonecarl View Post
If you rarely drink, don't find it attractive, don't like being drunk, I would think you'd have no problem adding it to your big plan.

Unless you are leaving the door open for...a party fallback plan?
well, I believe my problem is not wth alcohol but drugs, im not asking If I can get hammered instead of high, I dont like to get drunk, and since my problem isnt going out, drinking a beer and ending up somehow in a motel with a couple of grams of coke and 5 hookers hanging on the rooftop just by accident (this Ive done it quite a few times n the past years, but neither time was by "mistake" well, everytime I went out I told to my self that this time I wasnt going to do it, I would just take a couple of pills have a good time and go to sleep when I come down... but everytime I did end up in the same way, deep inside I know that when my mouth feels my DOC, my brain wont stop till I end up in my favortie place, doing my favorite things... this has never happened to me in the past I dont know, ever may be, only by drinking (I DO NOT WANT TO SOUND ARROGANT, I am by no way meaning that I wont in the future)

I DO however understand that this may seems be like a party fllback plan, and of course my mind is thinking, well, I can quit drugs, but it would be nice to still have a taste of normal life (normal for non addicts).. Which is why I am asking, I havent read the whole book, im on page 31 as now, so Im asking the most experience people in this subject if,because all I know is what Ive been tol in NA, where they tell you that you cannot drink even in a social way because it will lead you to drugs (which I can totlly understand, since it will to most addicts) this program allows you to identify the problem and isolated...