View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 11:30 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Morning all

you are lucky having such lovely weather Tam I do like the changing seasons here, snuggling up with the fire on in winter although def ready for spring when it comes round.

That was very sweet of your home group. treating yourself occasionally is a good thing. at least the feelings you have now remind you of why you don't drink and used to feel like that all the time!

I've just seen the news about the blizzard in the US. hope you are all ok and unaffected.

courage- it's a Lumie lamp. It's a UK company but sure they export or have an equivalent in the US. It was the same model as my doctor had so I thought I'd give it a try. I got a refurbished model half the price of brand new. Last night I slept well, didn't sleep for as long and feel very bright this morning. Just after 1 session. Might be totally unrelated but hey I feel better How are you feeling courage? Maybe trying it yourself might help you?

Fallow,Napster, Alice,Marria, Tazzle - hope you are all ok. Dee, of course too.

I'm on a strict eating plan this week,Tam I'm with you on the no flour, no sugar and limited carbs as need to fit into a dress !! on Friday night I'm going to stay in a Lighthouse. I'm so very excited. I've not been out for dinner for years never mind staying out overnight!! I've attached a link as I'm just so excited!! It's very remote, on the rocks. hope the blizzard doesn't hit us whilst we are there

Google Corsewall Lighthouse Hotel | unique luxury hotel

Last edited by Dee74; 01-26-2015 at 11:33 PM. Reason: commercial link