View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 08:22 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by Seren View Post
Hi Liz,

I think it actually sounds like you are doing pretty well planning all this out.

You are attempting mediation, but have already spoken with 2 attorneys and seem to know which one you would choose if you go that route.
You have consulted with your accountant who knows the whole story now, so that's good.
You have cash that should last you between 6 and 9 months.
You have been working with a realtor who has found a place for you and your son, thinks your house is in good shape to sell, and thinks it will sell quickly.

Hopefully, you will get a better idea of how this would all play out with a mediator after your appointment. If you think mediation will not work after the appointment, then you have already spoken to the attorney and can pay the retainer fee.

In my opinion, Brava!
Grazi, Seren!
AH is back to thinking he wants to keep this house. Oh, for petes sake. I can't wait around anymore. I put pressure on him tonight again to work on things on his side of the street and I will continue to do so. He is very interested in keeping this out of court because he feels that they will use his DUI and interlock issues against him . Well,whatever works to give me a faster settlement and a chance to move on.