View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 06:38 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
Oh, sorry, you might have mentioned it--I've sort of skimmed through the threads and I didn't see it. I've been away (and dealing with homeowner disasters--which I'd take any day over having to deal with an active alcoholic).

Good luck, and remember, no matter how much planning you do, there's always SOME risk involved. All you can do is to make the best decisions you can under the circumstances with the knowledge you have. Heck, if I had it to do over, I NEVER would have bought this house, which has been one disaster after another. Still, I had the place inspected before I bought it, was told it was a great house to buy, so I made the best decision I could, after doing my due diligence.

Hugs,
You know, that might have been a private message I was referring to, LOL, but I know I talked to someone about it. Thank you for the warning. I'm sorry about what you're dealing with with your house! It's one of the reasons that I don't want to be tied to my house right now: I already know that both air conditioning units are on their last legs and that's a HUGE cost to fix! We just put 10K into our pool a few months ago and found that the shotcrete at the bottom was crumbling and had rebar showing and that cost us more to fix, too!!!