View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 02:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cupowater

Unhappy Help! Has this happened to your AH?

Warning, this is a little graphicly discriptive.

Last night after I went to bed, My AH came home from the bar and said that in the way home (he walks) that all of the sudden blood came out of his anus! I asked him how much, and he said a lot. He had taken his underware off outside and hid them. (I found them this morning. ) He also said the had to "clean up" the boys bathroom. You know how AH's will play down the actual truth, so I am afraid that it was worse, but don't know that for sure. He also said that he has been vomiting in the morning, and his poop has changed to a greenish color. Oh, and his back hurts right where his kidneys are. I'm sorry to be so graphic, but I want to know if anyone else has experienced this with their AH's, and what (if anything) you found out. I begged him to go to the ER, but he adametly refused. I know because he was drunk. I work in the ER here sometimes, and I know a problem when I see it. I called the nurse at work, and she said he should come in, and I told her he wouldn't! So have you heard of this or experienced it?